NYNY Runs the NYC Marathon!
Team NYNY is about to go viral and we need your help! We are asking our entire volunteer network to make their own CrowdRise page to multiply the efforts of Team NYNY and help NYNY reach new supporters. Our Founder Robert Reffkin, our CEO PJ Kim and 5 other Mentor Coaches have signed up to run the New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 4th to celebrate the accomplishments of the New York Needs You Fellows and raise money to make sure NYNY reaches many more first generation college students next year!
All it takes is a few minutes to join the Team!
- Create your own CrowdRise here: http://www.crowdrise.com/teamnyny2012/fundraiser/newyorkneedsyou/donate
- Post a picture of you and your Fellow
- Get 10 friends to donate to NYNY
- Buy NYNY Swag and wear it on Sunday, November 4th while you cheer at the marathon
- Celebrate at the post-marathon party on Sunday, November 4th!!!
Check out Mentor Coach Ethan Silverstein’s page to see how it works! Every member of our network who raises donations from 10 donors will receive free admission to our Post-Marathon Party on Sunday, November 4th at the Bowery Hotel!
Participate in our Twitter and Facebook campaigns to get your friends and family involved with our work changing life trajectories for first generation college students!
For more information please go to http://www.newyorkneedsyou.org/help/2012-nyc-marathon
NYNY Founder and Governing
Board Chair Robert Reffkin