101% Giving Society
NYNY Mentor-Coaches, Industry Specialists and Young Leadership Board members have been frontline participants in building New York Needs You. These young professionals play a central role in delivering the key messages of the NYNY curriculum to our Fellows and encouraging their networks to get involved. The NYNY 101% Society is a vehicle through which we hope to engage this important group as a collective financial partner.
101% Society Members donate 1% of their annual income to New York Needs You each calendar year through a “Give or Get” process.
- A list of all members (who do not wish to remain anonymous) will be highlighted in the New York Needs You Annual Report as well as the Benefit Dinner Program, and will be listed on the New York Needs You Website. In addition, the sum of the donations made by this group will be listed.
- 101% Society Members will receive one free ticket to the Young Leadership Board Spring Party and may purchase one half-price ticket to the NYNY Benefit Dinner in the fall.
- New York Needs You will host three exclusive networking events for the 101% Society and the Advisory Board, Governing Board, and Young Leadership Board. Each event will feature a guest speaker that is considered a high-level leader in the public or private sector.
- Members who make a gift through June 30, 2012, will be denoted as a “Founding Member” in all presentations of the 101% Society Member List for as long as they remain a member.
- Individual giving amounts will never be disclosed publicly. Giving amounts are considered confidential information and will be treated as such.
- Donations can be made in one lump sum payment or in installments throughout the year. Donors who donate in installments will receive a single tax latter at the end of the calendar year.
- Any NYNY supporter may join the 101% Giving Society and members may give anonymously.