Mentor Coach Application and Eligibility
Fellows Program Description
ANY helps high potential, low-income, first-generation college students (“Fellows”) select, secure, and succeed in their careers. The Fellows Program is an intensive two-year mentoring and training program where Fellows are matched one-on-one with highly-accomplished professional Mentor Coaches dedicated to their personal and professional growth.
- I want to mentor high-potential, low-income, first-generation college students in their personal and professional development.
- I am passionate about giving back to the community.
- I am available to attend career development workshops 1-2 Saturdays per month in Manhattan for 2 years.
- I am a college graduate with 3+ years of work experience, willing to share my industry expertise and network.
- Develop a one-on-one mentoring relationship with your Fellow, and help them achieve their career ambitions.
- Serve as a role model and resource for your class of Mentor Coaches and Fellows.
- Network with highly accomplished professionals from a variety of industries.
- Gain access to exclusive professional development and social events.
- Workshops are held on Saturdays.
- Year One workshops occur bi-weekly and typically run from 10:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M, followed by optional volunteer-led social events.
- Year Two workshops occur monthly and are shorter with more industry and skill-specific events tailored to our Fellows' needs and interests.
- Curriculum includes professional development topics such as resumes and cover letters, elevator pitches, mock interviews, networking, professional etiquette, and more.
Sample Workshop Agenda
January 13, 2015 to March 8, 2015 - Application Period
April 18, 2015 - Interviews for Finalists
May 2015 - Class Selection Announcements
July 2015 - Orientation/1st Workshop
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org