NYNY Mentor Coaches, Career Coaches, Young Leadership Board members and other outstanding supporters have been frontline participants in building New York Needs You. These young professionals play a central role in delivering the key messages of the NYNY curriculum to our Fellows and encouraging their networks to get involved. The NYNY 101% Society is a vehicle through which we engage this important group as a collective financial partner.
101% Society Members donate 1% of their annual income to New York Needs You each year.
- One-on-one meeting with Governing Board member per year, upon request
- Invitation to two Governing Board events per year
- Invitation to pre-cocktail event at Benefit Dinner
- Listed in Annual Report and America Needs You Benefit Dinner journal
- Individual giving amounts will never be disclosed publicly. Giving amounts are considered confidential information and will be treated as such.
- Membership is for the calendar year. Donations can be made in one lump sum payment or in installments throughout the year. Donors who donate in installments will receive a single tax letter at the end of the calendar year.
- Any NYNY supporter may join the 101% Society and members may give anonymously
If you have any questions regarding the 101% Society or to join, please reach out to Allison Duignan, Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships at email@example.com.