There are many ways to support NYNY, and we are thankful for any help that you can provide. Please contact us directly at 212-571-0202 to learn more about how to help.
Donations can be made online or by mail at:
New York Needs You
589 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10018
- NYNY happily accepts donations of stock. For more information on this or other contributions of financial support please contact Anita Fee Willis, Chief Development Officer via phone (646-651-1584) or email (email@example.com).
- Provide a Fellow with an internship or shadowing opportunity to help him/ her gain experience and exposure
Provide In-Kind Donations
At times we seek tangible items for our Fellows and for the Program. Examples include:
- Gently used professional apparel (Suits, Ties, Shoes, etc.)
- Brief Cases/Resume Portfolios
- Conference space for Fellow Sessions (100-200 people)
- Frequent Flyer Miles for Fellow interviews outside of NY
Please email our Chief Development Officer, Anita Fee Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in making an in-kind donation.
Nominate a Fellow
Please email email@example.com with your nomination and refer the student to the NYNY website.
You and your organization can support our Fellows through a formal partnership. Your organization will have the opportunity to participate in NYNY workshops, engage your employees as volunteers and leverage NYNY as a recruiting source. Please email our Chief Development Officer, Anita Fee Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming an NYNY Partner.